Vehicle graphics provide you with a way to advertise your company in several different locations. Once you have vehicle wraps placed on your company’s fleet, you’ll have a simple yet highly effective means to make your company more visible to potential customers.
There are several types of vehicle graphics available. The kind that’s right for your business depends on the size and type of your company’s vehicles. Some of the most common types include:
- Full wraps: These are placed over most of the vehicle’s surface for more marketing power.
- Partial wraps: These are done on certain areas of the vehicle, such as the sides or the front and back.
- Vehicle vinyl lettering: These involve putting the company’s name in vinyl across one or more areas of the vehicle for a 3D effect.
Vehicle graphics can be applied to almost any type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, helicopters and motorcycles. Trucks provide a much larger advertising area, but eye-catching graphics can work just as effectively on smaller vehicles.
Benefits of Vehicle Wraps
Vehicle graphics provide several benefits, including the following:
- Cost-effective marketing: After the initial cost of having wraps placed on your company’s vehicle, you don’t have to spend as much on other forms of marketing.
- Wider demographic reach: You’ll be able to reach several demographics, which helps broaden your customer base.
- Easy marketing around-the-clock: Whether you’re commuting, driving to meet clients or making deliveries, your vehicle will be doing the marketing for you.
Things to Avoid
When done wrong, vehicle graphics can actually hurt your business. Avoid doing the following with vehicle wraps:
- Hiring the wrong vendor: The vehicle graphics vendor you hire should provide high-quality service and understand the best ways to apply wraps to your vehicle.
- Creating a complicated design: Stick to simple yet visually appealing designs.
- Using the wrong colors: Choose brighter or more noticeable colors that contrast with your vehicle’s colors.
Call Sign Professionals today at (860) 823-1122 to get a quote for your unique vehicle graphic requirements.